1. Send your valid passport with a duly filled out visa application form affixing a passport size photo on it. Passport should remain valid at least for six months from the date of entry into Nepal.
2. Visa fee can be sent by money order or cashier's check in the name of Embassy of Nepal. Pls. also mention applicant's name, address & contact No. in Money Order/Cashier's Cheque. If two or more applicants applying together, you may make a single money order or cashier's check multiplying the fee by the number of applicants. PERSONAL CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
3. The Nepalese Consulate General in New York also issues tourist visas, whose address is: 820 Second Avenue, Suite 17 B, New York, NY 10017. Tel. (212) 370 3988/89 Fax (212) 953 2038
4. If the applicant would like to apply visa in the Nepalese Consulate General in New York, money order or cashier’s check should be made payable to 'PERMANENT MISSION OF NEPAL , NEW YORK'.
5. Send a self-addressed strong envelope with sufficient postage and tracking number on it to return passport/s. Regular or first class mail has no tracking number to inquire the delivery status. We advise applicants to send prepaid envelope of any kind of express mail to return passport/s. We take no responsibility of any undelivered passport/s because of the insufficient postage, a weak envelope to bear up the load, etc.
6. Visa fees: If you are applying for the first time in the current year, the following fee will be charged: