1. Applicants are required to send the valid passport with a duly filled in visa application form affixing a passport style photo . Passport should remain valid at least for six months from the date of entry into Nepal.
2. Visa fee can be sent by money order or cashier's check payable to the Embassy of Nepal. (Please mention applicant's name, address & contact No. in Money Order/Cashier's check.) If two or more applicants are applying together, you may send a single money order or cashier's check. PERSONAL CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
3. Applicants can also send their visa applications to the Permanent Mission of Nepal in New York at the following address:
820 Second Avenue, Suite 17 B, New York, NY 10017. Tel. (212) 370 3988/89 Fax (212) 953 2038 (The money order or cashier’s check should be made payable to 'PERMANENT MISSION OF NEPAL , NEW YORK'. )
4. Applicants are required to send a self-addressed and return service envelope (strong enough to carry passport) with sufficient postage and tracking number on it.
(Regular or first class mail has no tracking number to inquire about the delivery status. We therefore, advise applicants to send prepaid envelope of any kind of express mail with return service.)
5. The Embassy of Nepal will not be responsible for any undelivered passport/s because of the insufficient postage, weak envelope to bear up the load, etc.
6. Visa fees: (If you are applying for the first time in the current year)