Attestation of Documents Issued by Agencies of Government of Nepal (Click Here for Nepali)
Before submitting your application through mail or drop off, you must first submit your details Here and continue below for the application process. We will return back your application if we do not receive your details.
- Duly filled in application form (Download Form Here)
- The documents in original and their copy
- Attested copies (with seal and signature) of the original documents from Department of Consular Service, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Proof of U.S. Status
- Verification Letter (For Driving Licence only)
- Passport of the applicant and its copy
- Revenue fees of US $ 25 as Money Order
Note: Cash, personal cheque and credit card are not acceptable.
- Self-addressed prepaid return envelope with tracking number
For detail information regarding document attestation from the Department of Consular Services, please visit www.consular.mofa.gov.np